Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Starting Over. Welcome

This is my new idea for this blog. I have changed the title as well as the purpose of this site.

At first I wanted to use this blog as a way to vent out frustrations on, well, just about anything. However, after leaving this project alone for quite some time I have come to realize that I can take my feelings and put them to better use.

I have been dancing since I was 3 and have studied dance in college for the last 4 years. I teach children and hope to one day be a professional choreographer as well as have my own dance company. I also work in community theater in Queens and dream of winning a Tony. (Who doesn't?)

What I would like and aim for this site to be is a place where there can be thoughts about what dance is and discuss specific performances and pieces and to bring awareness and education to others. I would also like it to be a place where people can share opinions and analytical thoughts on dance, theater and performing.

I look forward to this project.

Cheers!

No comments: